Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Colossians 4:6 NIV
One word: RESPECT. A Kreative Whim is a place of mutual respect and integrity. I share my heart with you. My joys. My fears. Sometimes my secrets. This is a haven for women- a place to love on and encourage one another. A place to gather ideas and try new things. I welcome ideas of all readers but I ask that those ideas be expressed with grace.
Disclosed blah blah blah…
I have a confession. That line ^^^ has been as far as I can get on my Disclosure Policy for weeks! The only reason I have not hit the “Publish” button is this paragraph. Every blog I read has an interesting Disclosure Policy. How in the world do these bloggers make legal jargon fun??
According to our friends at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), as a blogger I must adhere to specific guidelines to ensure the privacy of you- the readers. This blog is (hopefully) a source of income for my messy family and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that I disclose the following to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for us and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided by advertising partners for review are given free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I am honest about my feelings (possibly to a fault because the cashier at Publix does not really want to know how I’m doing when she asks) and will always be genuine in my opinion of a product regardless if I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- The goal of my blog is to be encouraging, accurate and honest with my readers. I will never compromise this simply to make money.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
The purpose of this blog is not to make money. My purpose in A Kreative Whim (AKW) is to have an outlet when I feel like my motherhood is a disaster, encourage those of you who are feeling the same way, and to share random, creative activities and ideas you may want to share with your own family. It is not to make money. However, to compensate for the time put into research, planning, and implementing ideas, the content of AKW may generate a small income.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit A Kreative Whim. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
For more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Any questions can be directed to me at thismessymama (at) akreativewhim (dot) com
Thanks for sticking it out to the end!
~This Messy Mama